Tuesday, March 13, 2007

It feels like I cut my eyelids, but I don't know how I would've cut both. Then I realized I didn't put sunscreen on my lids, just everywhere else. I took Chickadee to the zoo today because it was so nice. I don't think she much cared for it, and my feet didn't either . That's my own fault though. I wore some new sandals with a 2 inch heel, and by then end I was walking around barefoot. Gross, I know, but I did not go in the bathroom.

My friend, the one that didn't call for a month? She called the other night. I'll call her Georgia, since that's where she's from. I was completely shocked to see her name on caller ID. Her hubby just left for Afghanistan, for 18 months. That's crazy to me. Chickadee hasn't even been around that long, but I cannot imagine my hubby being gone her entire lifetime. Georgia also has been having a lot of health issues, probably surgery next month. I can understand that things have been tough, but isn't that when you call your friends? I still think it's all a little odd, but I'm just not going to worry about it. Or at least try not to.

Went to Target today to get my BC, and ended up looking at bathing suits. And trying some on. And liking them! I didn't cry or get upset, and even bought one. I don't love the way I look, but I'm okay with it. No bikini, that's a given, but a tankini with a little skirt. It was cute, and hopefully people won't point and laugh.

I've been noticing for the past 2 weeks or so someone from a town near us constantly on my other blog. I log onto sitemeter and can see who's on, and this person has been on EVERY SINGLE TIME I've checked. And it's not like they logged on and left the computer, it's only been a few minutes. I've checked at least 10 times, it's making me a little paranoid. I don't know if I should post about it and ask who this person is, or just ignore it and hope it's someone who randomly found my blog and realized we're in the same area. I'm just worried because I did mention our town a few times (I went back and changed it, but it might be too late), with our names and pictures of our house. Not really sure how to go about dealing with this.

Dinnertime. Chickadee is calling.

Labels: ,




normalgirl
5:50 PM 1 comments




me*

Just a normal girl in a not so normal world. I have a little girl and a husband. We live in middle-of-no-where USA. I waste WAY too much time reading blogs.

so many blogs, so little time*

  • A Day in the Life of a Terrible Mother
  • A Woman of Many Parts
  • Baby James
  • Beebop-aloobop
  • BlondeMomBlog
  • Canadian Thoughts in Texas
  • Celebrate We Will
  • Dooce
  • Emmakirstens Journal
  • Faith in Florida
  • Girl From Florida
  • Girl in the Village
  • Hairy Alien
  • hola, isabel
  • Hollow Squirrel
  • the house of h
  • Jason. For the love of God
  • JezeWhiz
  • Kira's Wonderland
  • Life as we know it
  • The Life and Times of a first time SAHM
  • Mama loves Papa
  • MO Mommy
  • Mommymatic
  • mommies are people, too
  • Motherbumper
  • MotherHen
  • New to Us
  • Playgroups Are No Place for Children
  • Pocket Change
  • Que Sera Sera
  • random mommy.limited cleverness
  • Real Life in South Carolina
  • sloppy kisses
  • So Midwestern
  • Stella and-or Ben
  • Sugar and Ice
  • This Fish Needs a Bicycle
  • 2 pink lines
  • Untangling Knots
  • What life is all about...
  • You Like Ashley


  • i'm a tv whore*

  • Gilmore Girls
  • Veronica Mars
  • America's Next Top Model
  • Super Nanny
  • American Idol
  • Lost
  • The O.C. (boo! it got cancelled)
  • The Office
  • Scrubs
  • Deperate Housewives
  • Paradise City
  • The Soup
  • Really rich real estate
  • Most show here except if it involves reality dating


  • archives*

    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007

    credits*

    Mrs Brendon Urie
    Deviantart