Friday, April 20, 2007

Hubby didn't come home last night. He called around 7 to say that he was going to go work on a lab. Great, I didn't care since he called. I somehow got the impression he's be leaving for home about an hour later. Well, it's noon the next day and hubby never came home. Never called. His phone is off. He used to do this quite a bit, but he KNOWS that it's unacceptable. We'll see when he drags his ass home today. I was up all night, worried, waiting for the police to call, or for them to bring him home like last time. I'm not as worried about that now, because by noon the next day, they'd have called, right? He probably got caught up in school work and it got late so he stayed at someone's house. BUT HE DOESN'T THINK ABOUT HOW IT AFFECTS ME! Sometimes I hate my life.

I dreamt I had sex with the man down the street that likes me. Is that bad? I think it's just a reaction to being upset with hubby, but it kind of freaked me out. Because I liked it. I was also being chased by a resurrected bull. What the hell does that mean?



normalgirl
12:52 PM 4 comments




me*

Just a normal girl in a not so normal world. I have a little girl and a husband. We live in middle-of-no-where USA. I waste WAY too much time reading blogs.

so many blogs, so little time*

  • A Day in the Life of a Terrible Mother
  • A Woman of Many Parts
  • Baby James
  • Beebop-aloobop
  • BlondeMomBlog
  • Canadian Thoughts in Texas
  • Celebrate We Will
  • Dooce
  • Emmakirstens Journal
  • Faith in Florida
  • Girl From Florida
  • Girl in the Village
  • Hairy Alien
  • hola, isabel
  • Hollow Squirrel
  • the house of h
  • Jason. For the love of God
  • JezeWhiz
  • Kira's Wonderland
  • Life as we know it
  • The Life and Times of a first time SAHM
  • Mama loves Papa
  • MO Mommy
  • Mommymatic
  • mommies are people, too
  • Motherbumper
  • MotherHen
  • New to Us
  • Playgroups Are No Place for Children
  • Pocket Change
  • Que Sera Sera
  • random mommy.limited cleverness
  • Real Life in South Carolina
  • sloppy kisses
  • So Midwestern
  • Stella and-or Ben
  • Sugar and Ice
  • This Fish Needs a Bicycle
  • 2 pink lines
  • Untangling Knots
  • What life is all about...
  • You Like Ashley


  • i'm a tv whore*

  • Gilmore Girls
  • Veronica Mars
  • America's Next Top Model
  • Super Nanny
  • American Idol
  • Lost
  • The O.C. (boo! it got cancelled)
  • The Office
  • Scrubs
  • Deperate Housewives
  • Paradise City
  • The Soup
  • Really rich real estate
  • Most show here except if it involves reality dating


  • archives*

    February 2007
    March 2007
    April 2007
    May 2007

    credits*

    Mrs Brendon Urie
    Deviantart